About 36th Assembly of AMC
The 36th Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress (AMC) is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Advanced Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs, in the multi-inter-transdisciplinary areas of Advanced materials with a special focus on :
- Advanced Materials
- Sensors & Actuators
- Catalysis Science, Engineering & Technology
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Metallic alloys & Composites
- High entropy alloy in defense system
AMC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The Congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products at a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates on board in a single vessel. IAAM Congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for Global Networking. The Congress(s) will also include commercial product-launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Baltic Sea.
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The conference process will commence on 21 September 2020 from Genoa, Italy and will conclude on 24 September 2020.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Conference running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The conference will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.