International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) invites research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives and business professionals from all over the world to attend the 27th Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress (27th AMC) to be hosted in Stockholm, Sweden during 11 – 14 August 2019. The 27th Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress (AMC), European Advanced Materials Congress (EAMC 2019) and parallel complementary events will have a series of keynotes, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions on the following interdisciplinary subject areas of advanced materials science and technology:
Parallel Events and Symposia:
27th Assembly of AMC will run with the following thematic parallel events and symposia to provide a multi-inter-trans disciplinary platform on the cross-disciplinary areas of the advanced materials research, innovation and technology.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Download Abstract Template
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template
- Create an account in the Delegates Portal for abstract submission
- Submit abstract in MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. It is noted that the presenting author should submit the abstract in Congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts which include ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards or include work not sufficiently relevant for, will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.