The European Climate Neutrality Congress provides a forum to discuss the advancements in the green R&D protocols and practices. Along with government policies and regulations, the congress will showcase the latest technological evolution and actions in lieu of climate neutrality. The congress will run the hybrid (online-onsite-on demand) conference setup using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
|Environmental impact on climate change||Sustainable Construction||Air, soil, water and climate|
|Sustainable agriculture||Climate change adaptation and mitigation||Clean and renewable energy|
|Biodiversity - ecosystem||Impact of climate change||Zero waste technologies|
|Mobility and transport||Low carbon technologies||Sustainable Finance|
|Green house gas emission||Industrial policy and economy|
The congress will bring young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegate Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit the abstract in an MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax, or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please note that the presenting author should submit the abstract at the conference.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts that raise ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards or include work that is insufficiently relevant will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Opportunity to interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Gain a global perspective: the conference is attended by scientists, experts, technocrats, and researchers from both developed and developing nations.
- Spread knowledge about your subject area worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching, and good practices.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstracts Book of the congress after peer-review with ISBN and DOI.
- Publish full article of your presentation in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer-review)
- Submitted abstracts with biography will be considered for IAAM awards and IAAM medal lectures.