In order to register in the Congress, it is necessary to log into or create your user account in the Delegate Portal, and select ‘Conference Registration’ menu for congress registration, registration of your accompanying person(s), and cruise accommodation (during the Congress).
How to Register for Congress?
Please follow the steps to complete your registration:
- Create your user account in the Delegate Portal/ Login Here.
- Activate your Congress account by clicking on the link in the user activation URL which will be sent to your provided email ID within 48 hours.
- After user activation, you may proceed for Congress registration request.
- Upon admin approval, you can complete your Congress registration.
- Your registration will be confirmed after the receipt of your payment.
The Congress Registration fee structures are as follows: All in Euro (€)
|Types of Registration||Early-Bird Registration Fees||Regular Registration Fees|
|Until 31 March 2021||Until 30 April 2021|
* Produce a valid student ID at the registration desk.
** Excluded from lectures and presentations, but are invited for the welcome reception, coffee breaks, all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, social activities, and cultural programmes.
- IAAM member: Person who bears the IAAM Membership. If you have an IAAM membership, please fill your IAAM membership number. Please note that you can only register in this category after we confirm your registration status in the IAAM membership database.
- Academic delegate: Academic delegates are official representatives of universities, higher education & research organizations, and non-profit societies.
- Student delegate: Student delegates are master or Ph.D. students in any university or college. To attend the Congress as a student delegate, you must produce a valid student identity card at the registration desk of the conference.
- Company participant: Company delegates are the official representatives of industries, private R&D companies, and other profitable organizations.
- Accompanying person: A person who accompanies the Congress delegate/ participant at the Congress. They may be the spouse, friend or the children of the delegates. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend the technical sessions of the Congress.
Registration Fee Includes (might vary according to the type of registration)
Access to Conference Specific material such as
- Conference Kit
- Conference documents
- Publication of abstract(s) in the Congress proceedings & abstracts book
Access to all Congress sessions including but not limited to
- Welcome reception
- Conference participation with lectures, presentation, and poster sessions
- All parallel symposia
- IAAM award assembly
Networking, Refreshment, and Cuisine
- Snacks, fruits, drinks, and coffee during Congress
- Lunch - Three days, i.e., on 09, 10 and 11 June 2020
- Social and cultural activities
In cases where you cannot attend the conference and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for substitution until before 30 days of starting of the Congress. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the conference. They must have also done their research in the topics relevant to the congress that they can showcase at the conference based on their participation level (pending approval by Scientific Committee). You need to inform the congress coordinator promptly via email as soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate in the Congress.
If due to any problem or change of plans, you have to cancel your participation in the Congress, kindly inform the congress coordinator via email at email@example.com immediately. Any cancellations done by the attendee will incur 100% of Congress payment so as to compensate for Congress registration fee, accommodation, and other overheads. We advise you to cross-check your calendar before completing your Congress registration.
Cancellation/Postponement of Congress
If due to any circumstances, IAAM has to cancel or postpone this Congress, all pre-paid registrants will be given the option to attend the rescheduled Congress or any upcoming IAAM Congress. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for traveling, accommodation, and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.