About 34th Assembly of AMC
The 34th Assembly of AMC is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Composite Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs, in the areas of Composite Materials, Graphene and 2D Materials, and Biosensors & Bioelectronic Materials.
The 34th Assembly of AMC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The 34th Assembly of AMC will offer coordination of following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
The 34th Assembly of AMC will run with following thematic parallel event to provide a multi-inter-trans-disciplinary platform on the cross-disciplinary areas of advanced materials research, innovation, and technology.
IAAM Congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products at a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates onboard in a single vessel. IAAM Congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for Global Networking. The Congress(s) will also include commercial product-launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Baltic Sea, between Stockholm(Sweden) and Helsinki (Finland).
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising across the Baltic Sea.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- Conference process will commence on 09th June 2020 from Sweden and will conclude on 11th June 2020.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Conference running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The conference will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of Scandinavian cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in two countries (Sweden & Finland) of Europe, along with the beautiful views of Baltic Sea.