Congress Admissions Policy:
- Only pre-registered delegates will be allowed to attend the congress sessions.
- The delegates need to wear their badges all time during the congress.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else.
- Someone acquiring a congress delegate badge by stealing, duplicity or other illicit way will be asked to leave the congress.
- No one under the age of 15 will be allowed to attend congress unless they have taken the prior written consent of the organiser.
- Any delegate attending congress must not take part in any activity which may disrupt sessions and exhibition.
- Student delegates produce a valid student ID at registration desk.
- Accompanying persons are excluded from lectures and presentations, but invited for the coffee, lunch, and dinner.
- Press authorities may be needed to complete an application form and produce accreditation to a press release to validate their position.
- Representative congress photographers will take photographs and/or film videos during the congress. Anyone joining the congress consents to such photography and filming without recompense and authorises that the organizer shall be permitted to use such photographs and videos for the intent of advertising, for use in any and all media, without obligation. No other photography or filming will be allowed at congress without the prior written approval of the organizer.
The organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove from the congress or venue if anyone:
- who does not comply with our policy.
- who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules.
- who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws, and/or regulations.