International Conclave on Materials, Energy and Climate (ICMEC) provides an international platform for academia and industries to discuss the recent trends in the interdisciplinary field of materials, energy, and climate.
ICMEC will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite/Physical, Online Live, and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
The ICMEC is intended to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Materials research and to surge energy innovation and responsiveness for green technological needs.
ICMEC invites research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives, and business professionals from all over the world to submit abstracts in the international congress on the multi-interdisciplinary contemporary research fields. The conference will have a series of the keynote, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions on the following subject areas.
- Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Sustainable Construction Building Materials
- Biomaterials and Biodevices
- Composite & Ceramic Materials
- Computational Materials & Modelling
- Catalytic Materials
- Functional Materials
- Environmental & Green Materials
- Graphene Innovations and Technology
- Energy Materials and Technology
- Structural and Engineering Materials
- Machine Learning & Intelligent Computing
- Batteries, Supercapacitors Solid Electrolyte Materials
- Emerging Technologies for Energy
- Energy Materials
- Geothermal Energy
- Nano Energy Self-powered Technology
- Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis
- Solar Energy Technology
- Energy Harvesting
- Fuel cells and Biofuels
- Hydrogen Energy
- Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics
- Water Splitting Technology
- Semiconductor Devices and ICs
- Data Analytics & Cloud Computing
- Environmental Impact Climate Change
- Zero Waste Technology
- Green House Gas Emission
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Low Carbon Technologies
- Clean & Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Transport
- Biodiversity- Ecosystem
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Circular Economy
- Industrial Policy & Economy
- Electronic, Magnetic & Optical Materials
- Thin Films, Materials Surface & Interfaces
- IOT, Drone, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
IAAM conference(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegate Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit the abstract in an MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax, or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please note that the presenting author should submit the abstract to congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts that raise ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards, or include work that is insufficiently relevant will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Opportunity to interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Gain a global perspective: the congress is attended by scientists, experts, technocrats, and researchers from both developed and developing nations.
- Spread knowledge about your subject area worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching, and good practices.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstracts Book of the conference after peer-review with ISBN and DOI.
- Publish full article of your presentation in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer-review)
- Submitted abstracts with biography will be considered for IAAM awards and IAAM medal lecture.