To participate in the conclave, one need to register themselves in the online system. For registration in the conclave, it is necessary to first create a user account in the Delegate Portal, and then you should sign into your conclave account with the shared credentials for ‘Abstract Submission’ and Conclave Registration’. After signing in, please select Conclave Registration’ menu for your registration and accompanying person(s).
How to Register for conclave?
Please follow the steps to complete your registration:
- Create your user account in the Delegate Portal/Login Here.
- Activate your Congress account by clicking on the link in the user activation URL which will be sent to your provided email ID within 48 hours.
- After user activation, you may proceed for the ‘Submission of Abstract’ (for the speakers, oral and poster presentations) and ‘conclave Registration’ request (for attendee)
- Upon the acceptance of the abstract and/or admin approval, you can complete your conclave registration.
- All the registration will be confirmed after the receipt of the payment.
The Conference Registration fee structures are as follows
|Types of Registration||Early Bird Registration||Mid-term Registration||Late Registration||On-spot registration|
|30 Oct 2022||15 Nov 2022||30 Nov 2022||On-request|
International Participations (Onsite)
International Participations (Online)
#The registration fee does not include the accommodation charges during the conclave.
Registration Fee Includes (might vary according to the type of registration)
- Conference materials.
- Access to conclave Specific materials.
- Access to all conclave sessions.
- Publication of abstract(s) in the conclave abstracts book.
- Lunch and Tea during conclave (For onsite delegates only).
- Networking opportunities with other delegates.
- Social, team building and cultural activities to Taj Mahal (For onsite delegates and upon payment of extra fee).
Accommodation during the Conclave
The accommodation can be booked by the delegates by their own. If required, the delegate may request to book accommodation and the same will be done on selected hotels as per delegate’s choice. For such cases the accommodation fee needs to be paid in advance.
How to book my Accommodation?
Please feel free to contact at email@example.com for accommodation during the conclave.
In cases where you cannot attend the conclave and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for substitution until before 30 days of starting of the conclave. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the conclave. They must have also done their research in the topics relevant to the theme that they can showcase at the conclave based on their participation level with prior approval by Scientific Committee. You need to inform the conclave coordinator promptly via email as soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate.
Cancellation of Participation
If due to any problem or change of plans, you have to cancel your participation in the conclave, kindly inform the program manager via email at Conclave@advancedmaterialscongress.org immediately. Any cancellations done by the attendee will incur 100% of fee payment to compensate for conclave registration fee and other conclave related overheads. We advise you to cross-check your calendar before completing your conclave registration.
Cancellation/Postponement of conclave
If due to any circumstances, IAAM must cancel or postpone this conclave, all pre-paid registrants will be given the option to attend the rescheduled conclave or any upcoming IAAM conclave. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for traveling, accommodation, and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.