To participate in the conference, one need to register themselves in the online system. For registration in the conference, it is necessary to first create a user account in the Delegate Portal, and then you should sign into your conference account with the shared credentials for ‘Abstract Submission’ and ‘Conference Registration’. After signing in, please select ‘Conference Registration’ menu for your registration and accompanying person(s).
How to Register for Congress?
Please follow the steps to complete your registration:
- Create your user account in the Delegate Portal/Login Here.
- Activate your Congress account by clicking on the link in the user activation URL which will be sent to your provided email ID within 48 hours.
- After user activation, you may proceed for the ‘Submission of Abstract’ (for the speakers, oral and poster presentations) and ‘Congress Registration’ request (for attendee)
- Upon the acceptance of the abstract and/or admin approval, you can complete your Congress registration.
- All the registration will be confirmed after the receipt of the payment.
The Conference Registration fee structures are as follows
|Types of Registration||Early-Bird Registration Fees||Regular Registration Fees|
|21 October 2022||15 November 2022|
|National Participations (Onsite)|
|National Participations (Online)|
|International Participations (Onsite)|
|International Participations (Online)|
**Publication fee of ₹1500 (For National Participants) and €75 (For International Participants) will be added for publication in indexed AMC Deadline to submit full paper: 31 December 2022.
#The registration fee does not include the accommodation charges during the conference.
Registration Fee Includes (might vary according to the type of registration)
- Conference materials.
- Access to Conference Specific materials.
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Publication of abstract(s) in the Congress abstracts book.
- Meals during congress-days (For onsite delegates only).
- Networking opportunities with other delegates.
- Social, team building and cultural activities to Taj Mahal (For onsite delegates and upon payment of extra fee).
Accommodation during the Conference
The accommodation can be booked by the delegates by their own. If required, the delegate may request to book accommodation and the same will be done on selected hotels as per delegate’s choice. For such cases the accommodation fee needs to be paid in advance.
How to book my Accommodation?
Please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodation during the conference.
In cases where you cannot attend the conference and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for substitution until before 30 days of starting of the Conference. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the conference. They must have also done their research in the topics relevant to the theme that they can showcase at the congress based on their participation level with prior approval by Scientific Committee. You need to inform the Congress coordinator promptly via email as soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate.
Cancellation of Participation
If due to any problem or change of plans, you have to cancel your participation in the Conference, kindly inform the program manager via email at email@example.com immediately. Any cancellations done by the attendee will incur 100% of fee payment to compensate for Conference registration fee and other conference related overheads. We advise you to cross-check your calendar before completing your congress registration.
Cancellation/Postponement of Conference
If due to any circumstances, IAAM must cancel or postpone this conference, all pre-paid registrants will be given the option to attend the rescheduled conference or any upcoming IAAM conference. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for traveling, accommodation, and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.