The World Conclave on Materials, Energy & Climate (ICMEC) is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Materials, Energy and Climate research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the green technological needs in the areas of Materials, Energy and Climate.
World Conclave on Materials, Energy Climate will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite/Physical, Online/Live and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
ICMEC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The conference will offer coordination of the following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
University of Cincinnati, USA
Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
Australian National University, Australia
Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA
Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, China
Clarkson University, USA
Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
Hebei University of Technology, China
Institute of Semiconductors, China
Jeonbuk National University, South Korea
Nihon University, Japan
Prairie View A&M University, USA
Sanyo-Onoda City University, Japan
|Gilberto Medeiros Ribeiro
University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania
University of New South Wales, Australia
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Wuhan University of Technology, China
Columbia University, USA
IAAM conference(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience in India”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates onboard in Delhi National Capital Region. IAAM congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM conference(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for global networking. The conclave will also include commercial product launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage.
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The conclave will start on 23 September 2023, and will conclude on 26 September 2023.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Congress running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience in India” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all bord in Delhi National Capital Region.
- The conference will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of Indian hospitality, culture, and social activities, along with visit to Taj and other historical places on your requests.