The European Advanced Materials Congress (EAMC) is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Advanced Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs in the areas of Advanced Materials.
European Advanced Materials Congress will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite/Physical, Online/Live and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
EAMC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The congress will offer coordination of the following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
University of Cincinnati, USA
Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
Australian National University, Australia
Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA
Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, China
Clarkson University, USA
Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
Hebei University of Technology, China
Institute of Semiconductors, China
Jeonbuk National University, South Korea
Nihon University, Japan
Prairie View A&M University, USA
Sanyo-Onoda City University, Japan
|Gilberto Medeiros Ribeiro
University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania
University of New South Wales, Australia
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Wuhan University of Technology, China
Columbia University, USA
IAAM congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates onboard in a single vessel. IAAM congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for global networking. The congress(s) will also include commercial product-launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Baltic Sea, between Stockholm(Sweden) and Helsinki (Finland).
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising across the Baltic Sea.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The congress process will commence on 23rd August 2021 from Sweden and will conclude on 25th August 2021.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Congress running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The congress will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of Scandinavian cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in two countries (Sweden & Finland) of Europe, along with the beautiful views of the Baltic Sea.