Call for Abstracts
Advanced Materials Congress (AMC) provides an international platform for academia and industries to discuss the recent trends in the interdisciplinary field of advanced materials science, engineering, and technology. After having successfully organized past assemblies of AMC, International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) is proud to announce the 41st Assembly of AMC. The European Advanced Materials Congress (Stockholm, Sweden) from August 23 - 25, 2021.
The 41st Assembly of AMC (Sweden) is intended to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Advanced Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs.
IAAM invites research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives, and business professionals from all over the world to submit abstracts in the three-day international conference on the thirty six contemporary research fields. The 41st assembly will have a series of keynote, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions on the following subject areas:
- Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology
- Biomaterials & Biodevices
- Electronic, Magnetic & Optical Materials
- Structural & Engineering Materials
- Thin Films, Materials Surface & Interfaces
- Computational Materials & Modelling
- Functional Materials
- Energy Materials
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Composite & Ceramic Materials
- Environmental & Green Materials
- Sustainable Construction and Building Materials
- Organic and Composite Thermoelectric Materials
- Nanomaterials and Nano Fibers
- Lighting Materials Research and Technology
- Graphene Innovations and Technology
- Nuclear Energy, Minings & Engineering Materials
- Electronic Materials
- Advanced Polymer NanoComposite
- Fire Safety and Fire Protection Technology
- Battery Materials and Technology
- Ceramic and Dielectric Materials
- Biological and Biocompatible Materials
- Smart Materials
- Micro and Nanostructured Materials
- Analytical Methods and Spectroscopy
- Tissue Materials and Regenerative Medicine
- Biosensors, Bioelectronics and Biodevices
- Carbon Materials and Technology
- Water Technology
- Epoxy & Resins Technology
- Plastic & Rubber Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Wood Technology
- COVID Congress
IAAM Congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products at a global platform.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegate Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit the abstract in an MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please note that the presenting author should submit the abstract in the Congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts which raise ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards or include work that is insufficiently relevant will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Opportunity to interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Gain a global perspective: the congress is attended by scientists, experts, technocrats, and researchers from both developed and developing nations.
- Spread knowledge about your subject area worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching, and good practices.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstracts Book of 41st Assembly of AMC after peer-review with ISBN and DOI.
- Publish full article of your presentation in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer-review)
- Submitted abstracts with biography will be considered for IAAM awards and IAAM medal lecture.