In order to register in the congress, it is necessary to log into or create your user account in the Delegate Portal, and select ‘Conference Registration’ menu for congress registration, registration of your accompanying person(s), and cruise accommodation (during the congress).
How to Register for Congress?
Please follow the steps to complete your registration:
- Create your user account in the Delegate Portal/ Login Here.
- Activate your congress account by clicking on the link in the user activation URL which will be sent to your provided email ID within 48 hours.
- After user activation, you may proceed with the congress registration request.
- Upon admin approval, you can complete your congress registration.
- Your registration will be confirmed after the receipt of your payment.
The congress registration fee structures are as follows: All in Euro (€)
|Types of Registration||Early-Bird Registration Fees||Regular Registration Fees|
|Until 30 April 2021||Until 30 June 2021|
|IAAM Fellow Member||€325||€425|
* Produce a valid student ID at the registration desk.
** Excluded from lectures and presentations, but are invited for the welcome reception, coffee/tea breaks, all lunches, and cultural programs.
- IAAM member: Person who bears the IAAM Membership. If you have an IAAM membership, please fill your IAAM membership number. Please note that you can only register in this category after we confirm your registration status in the IAAM membership database.
- IAAM Fellow member: Person who has been admitted to the association as IAAM Fellow Member.
- Academic delegate: Academic delegates are official representatives of universities, higher education & research organizations, and non-profit societies.
- Student delegate: Student delegates are master's or Ph.D. students in any university or college. To attend the congress as a student delegate, you must produce a valid student identity card at the registration desk of the congress.
- Company participant: Company delegates are the official representatives of industries, private R&D companies, and other profitable organizations.
- Accompanying person: A person who accompanies the congress delegate/ participant at the congress. They may be the spouse, friend, or the children of the delegates. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend the technical sessions of the congress.
Registration Fee Includes (might vary according to the type of registration)
Access to congress specific material such as
- Congress Kit
- Congress documents
- Publication of abstract(s) in the congress proceedings & abstracts book
Access to all congress sessions including but not limited to
- Welcome reception
- Congress participation with lectures, presentation, and poster sessions
- All parallel symposia
- IAAM award assembly
Networking, Refreshment, and Cuisine
- Snacks, fruits, drinks, and coffee during the congress
- Lunch - Three days, i.e., on 23, 24, and 25 August 2021
***Virtual Delegate' Registration Fee Includes
- Join Online Lecture Series
- Electronic Documents
- The Video Recording and audio video Article Processing Charges
- Publication of Open Access Audio-Video Lecture Article in the Video Journal with DOI number at https://proceedings.iaamonline.org
Open Science Policy: To ensure a wide audience and audio-video article indexing, all the lectures, and presentations delivered in the online session will be recorded and published in the open-access Video Journal, Video Proceedings of Advanced Materials. Please read Open Access Policy and the Video Article Processing Charges of the journal at www.proceedings.iaamonline.org/openaccess
In cases where you cannot attend the congress and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for substitution before 30 days of starting of the congress. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the congress. They must have also done their research on the topics relevant to the congress that they can showcase at the congress based on their participation level (pending approval by Scientific Committee). You need to inform the congress coordinator promptly via email as soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate in the congress.
If due to any problem or change of plans, you have to cancel your participation in the congress, kindly inform the congress coordinator via email at email@example.com immediately. Any cancellations done by the attendee will incur 100% of the congress payment so as to compensate for the congress registration fee, accommodation, and other overheads. We advise you to cross-check your calendar before completing your congress registration.
Cancellation/Postponement of Congress
If due to any circumstances, IAAM has to cancel or postpone this congress, all pre-paid amounts against registration, accommodation cost, etc. will be transferred to the rescheduled congress or any upcoming IAAM congress in 2021-22. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for traveling, accommodation and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.