Advanced Materials Congress
The 38th Assembly of AMC is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Advanced Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs, especially in the area of Battery Materials, Ceramics, and Dielectric Materials, Biological and Biocompatible Materials, Smart Materials, Micro and Nanostructured Materials and Analytical Methods and Spectroscopy.
AMC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The 38th Assembly of AMC will offer coordination of seven contemporary research fields – i) Advanced Functional Materials, ii) Battery Materials and Technology, iii) Ceramics and Dielectric Materials, iv) Biological and Biocompatible Materials, v) Smart Materials, vi) Micro and Nanostructured Materials and vii) Analytical Methods and Spectroscopy to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
The CMC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The Congress will offer coordination of following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
The 38th Assembly of AMC will run with following thematic parallel event to provide a multi-inter-trans-disciplinary platform on the cross-disciplinary areas of Advanced Materials research, innovation, and technology.
IAAM Congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products at a global platform. The congress’ theme, “Emphasizing the cutting-edge Innovations and Technology”, will promote the scientist-industry model valued for the advancement of society.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates onboard in a single vessel. IAAM Congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for Global Networking. The Congress(s) will also include commercial product-launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Baltic Sea, between Stockholm (Sweden) and Helsinki (Finland).
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- Conference process will commence on 22nd March 2021 from Sweden and will conclude on 24th March 2021.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Conference running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The conference will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of Scandinavian cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in two countries (Sweden & Finland) of Europe, along with the beautiful views of Baltic Sea.