Advanced Functional Materials Congress is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of advanced functional materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs, especially in the area of Battery Materials, Ceramics, and Dielectric Materials, Biological and Biocompatible Materials, Smart Materials, Micro and Nanostructured Materials and Analytical Methods and Spectroscopy.
AMC-Functional creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The AMC-Functional will offer coordination of seven contemporary research fields – i) Advanced Functional Materials, ii) Battery Materials and Technology, iii) Ceramics and Dielectric Materials, iv) Biological and Biocompatible Materials, v) Smart Materials, vi) Micro and Nanostructured Materials and vii) Analytical Methods and Spectroscopy to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
The AMC-Functional creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The Congress will offer coordination of following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates onboard in a single vessel. IAAM Congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for Global Networking. The Congress(s) will also include commercial product-launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Sea, between multiple European cities.
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- Conference process will commence on 17 September 2022 from Barcelona and will conclude on 24 September 2022.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Conference running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The conference will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of European cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in multiple cities long with the beautiful sea views.