Conference Admissions Policy:
- Only pre-registered delegates will be allowed to attend the conference sessions.
- The delegates need to wear their badges all time during the conference.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else.
- Someone acquiring a conference delegate badge by stealing, duplicity or other illicit way will be asked to leave the conference.
- No one under the age of 15 will be allowed to attend the conference unless they have taken the prior written consent of the organizer.
- Any delegate attending the conference must not take part in any activity which may disrupt sessions and exhibitions.
- Student delegates produce a valid student ID at the registration desk.
- Accompanying persons are excluded from lectures and presentations, but invited for coffee, lunch, and dinner.
- Press authorities may be needed to complete an application form and produce accreditation to a press release to validate their position.
- Representative conference photographers will take photographs and/or film videos during the conference. Anyone joining the conference consents to such photography and filming without recompense and authorizes that the organizer shall be permitted to use such photographs and videos for the intent of advertising, for use in any and all media, without obligation. No other photography or filming will be allowed at the conference without the prior written approval of the organizer.
The organizer reserves the right to exclude or remove from the conference or venue if anyone:
- who does not comply with our policy.
- who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules.
- who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws, and/or regulations.