Conference Admission Policy
- Only pre-registered conference delegates will be allowed to attend conference sessions and exhibition.
- The delegates are asked to wear their badges at all times throughout the conference.
- Any delegate attending conference must not take part in any activity which may disrupt sessions and exhibition.
- Student delegates produce a valid student ID at registration desk.
- Accompanying persons are excluded from lectures and presentations, but are invited for the coffee, lunch and dinner.
- Only delegates above 15 years old are allowed to attend the conference.
The organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove from the conference or venue if anyone:
- who does not comply with our policy.
- who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules.
- who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws and/or regulations.