The Composite Materials Congress is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Advanced Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs in the areas of Advanced Materials.
Composite Materials Congress will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite/Physical, Online/Live and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
Composites creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The congress will offer coordination of the following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
CINVESTAV del IPN,Mexico
Xinjiang University, Chine
Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research PAS, Poland
Tel Aviv Univeristy, Israel
CNR - ISTEC, Italy
IAAM congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates on board in a single vessel. IAAM congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for global networking. The congress(s) will also include commercial product launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Caribbean Sea, between Orlando (USA) and Ocean Cay Island (Bahamas).
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising across the Caribbean Sea.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The congress process will commence on 27 April 2023 from Orlando and will conclude on 30 April 2023.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Congress running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The congress will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in the America with the beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea.