To participate in the conference, one need to register themselves in the online system. For registration in the conference, it is necessary to first create a user account in the Delegate Portal, and then you should sign into your conference account with the shared credentials for ‘Abstract Submission’ and ‘Conference Registration’. After signing in, please select ‘Conference Registration’ menu for your registration and accompanying person(s), and cruise accommodation during the conference.
How to Register for Congress?
Please follow the steps to complete your registration:
- Create your user account in the Delegate Portal/Login Here.
- Activate your Congress account by clicking on the link in the user activation URL which will be sent to your provided email ID within 48 hours.
- After user activation, you may proceed for the ‘Submission of Abstract’ (for the speakers, oral and poster presentations) and ‘Congress Registration’ request (for attendee)
- Upon the acceptance of the abstract and/or admin approval, you can complete your Congress registration.
- All the registration will be confirmed after the receipt of the payment.
The Congress Registration fee structures are as follows: All in Euro (€)
|Types of Registration||Early-Bird Registration Fees||Regular Registration Fees|
|Until 10 December 2021||Until 28 February 2022|
* Produce a valid student ID at the registration desk.
** Excluded from lectures and presentations, but are invited for the welcome reception, coffee breaks, all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, social activities, and cultural programmes.
***Delegates want to attend the congress via virtual/online mode
#The registration fee does not include the cruise accommodation charges during the congress.
- IAAM member: Person who bears the IAAM Membership. If you have an IAAM membership, please fill your IAAM membership number. Please note that you can only register in this category after we confirm your registration status in the IAAM membership database.
- Academic delegate: Academic delegates are official representatives of universities, higher education & research organizations, and non-profit societies.
- Student delegate: Student delegates are master or Ph.D. students in any university or college. To attend the Congress as a student delegate, you must produce a valid student identity card at the registration desk of the conference.
- Company participant: Company delegates are the official representatives of industries, private R&D companies, and other profitable organizations.
- Accompanying person: A person who accompanies the Congress delegate/ participant at the Congress. They may be the spouse, friend or the children of the delegates. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend the technical sessions of the Congress.
- Virtual Delegate: A person who cannot attend the conference in person but want to attend it virtually (online mode).
Registration Fee Includes (might vary according to the type of registration)
Access to Conference Specific material such as
- Conference materials.
- Access to Conference Specific material.
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Publication of abstract(s) in the Congress proceedings abstracts book.
- Publication of lectures in the Video Proceedings of Advanced Materials after peer-review.
- Meals during congress-days (For onsite delegates only).
- Social, team building and cultural activities (For onsite delegates only).
- Networking opportunities with other delegates.
Accommodation during the Congress
As the onsite congress will be organized in a sailing cruise. You need to book your accommodation accordingly with us. For booking your accommodation, please log in to your system and in “Conference Registration” steps, you need to fill all the details and the invoice regarding this will be shared with you via email.
How to book my Cruise Accommodation?
The cruise accommodation with different options will be appeared during the registration. Please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries regarding accommodation category, charges etc.
In cases where you cannot attend the conference and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for substitution until before 30 days of starting of the Congress. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the congress. They must have also done their research in the topics relevant to the theme that they can showcase at the congress based on their participation level with prior approval by Scientific Committee. You need to inform the Congress coordinator promptly via email soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate.
Cancellation of Participation
If due to any problem or change of plans, you have to cancel your participation in the Congress, kindly inform the Congress program manager via email at email@example.com immediately. Any cancellations done by the attendee will incur 100% of fee payment so as to compensate for Conference registration fee, accommodation, and other overheads. We advise you to cross-check your calendar before completing your congress registration.
Cancellation/Postponement of Conference
If due to any circumstances, IAAM has to cancel or postpone this congress, all pre-paid registrants will be given the option to attend the rescheduled congress or any upcoming IAAM congresses. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for traveling, accommodation, and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.