Energy Materials & Technology Congress (AMC-Energy) is dedicated to exploring the recent progress in the field of energy research, innovations, and technology with a special focus on materials knowledge and discoveries. The congress aims to strengthen knowledge in the field of new materials, supporting new research in the study, development, and exploitation of materials and energy technologies.
AMC-Energy will run with the Onsite, Online, and On-demand hybrid conference set-up using integrated conference technology that generates opportunities among delegates to extend their presence with respect to the exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
The AMC-Energy is intended to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Energy Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs, especially in the subject area of Energy Materials: Synthesis and Characterization, Solar Energy Materials & Technology, Batteries, Supercapacitors, and Solid Electrolyte Materials, Energy Harvesting Materials & Technology, Emerging Technologies for Energy Applications, Fuel cells and Biofuels, Nano Energy & self-powered technology, Hydrogen Energy, Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis, Water Splitting Technology, Electrochemical and Photoelectrochemical Reduction of CO2, Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics, Nuclear Energy and Geothermal Energy.
AMC-Energy invites research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives, and business professionals worldwide to submit abstracts to the four-day international congress on contemporary research fields. The AMC-Energy will have a series of keynote, invited lectures, and comprehensive oral and poster sessions on the following subject areas:
|Energy Materials: Synthesis and Characterization||Batteries, Supercapacitors and Solid Electrolyte Materials||Solar Energy Materials & Technology|
|Fuel cells and Biofuels||Emerging Technologies for Energy Applications||Energy Harvesting Materials & Technology|
|Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis||Hydrogen Energy||Nano Energy & Self-powered Technology|
|Water Splitting Technology||Electrochemical and Photoelectrochemical Reduction of CO2||Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics|
|Nuclear Energy||Geothermal Energy|
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegate Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit the abstract in an MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax, or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author must ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please note that the presenting author should submit the abstract at the congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted following current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- The Scientific Committee will review abstracts before acceptance. Abstracts that raise ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards, or include insufficiently relevant work will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Opportunity to interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers, including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Gain a global perspective: the congress is attended by scientists, experts, technocrats, and researchers from developed and developing nations.
- Spread knowledge about your subject area worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching, and good practices.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstracts Book of the congress after peer-review with ISBN and DOI.
- Publish the full article of your presentation in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer review)
- Opportunity to publish video lecture in the Video Proceedings of Advanced Materials (subject to peer-review/proofread).
- Submitted abstracts with biography will be considered for IAAM awards and IAAM medal lectures.