The International Conference on Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology (ICNano) intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of NANO meter size Advanced Materials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs in the areas of Nanotechnology.
The conference will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite (Physical), Online LIVE, and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunities among delegates to extend their presence with respect to the exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
ICNano creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The congress will offer coordination between interdisciplinary areas of nanomaterials and nanotechnology to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
|Professor Roger Leblanc
University of Miami, USA
|Professor Mohamed Barakat
KAU University, Saudi Arabia
|Prof. Claudia Riccardi
University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
|Prof. Gregory Light
Providence College, USA
|Dr. Mohd Hasmizam Razali
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia
|Prof. Bing-Huei Chen
Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
|Prof. Junhui Hu
Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, China
|Prof. Baolong Shen
Southeast University, China
|Prof. Xichun Luo
University of Strathclyde, UK
|Prof. Vasudevan Biju
Hokkaido University, Japan
|Assist. Prof. Edison Ang
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
IAAM congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The conference provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates on board in a single vessel. IAAM conference(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM conference(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for global networking. The conference will also include commercial product launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Baltic Sea, between Stockholm (Sweden) and Helsinki (Finland).
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising across the Baltic Sea.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The congress process will commence on 28 August 2022 and will conclude on 31 August 2022.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Congress running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The congress will provide you with an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of Scandinavian cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in two countries (Sweden & Finland) of Europe, along with the beautiful views of the Baltic Sea.