After having successfully organized past assemblies of AMC, the International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) is proud to announce the Advanced Nanomaterials Congress (AMC Nano).
Advanced Nanomaterials Congress
The AMC Nano is intended to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Advanced Nanomaterials research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the technological needs, especially in the area of Nanomaterials, Graphene and 2D Materials, Energy Materials, and Technology, Nanogenerators & Piezotronics, Nanoglasses, and COVID Science & Technology.
This Congress will bring young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
The Advanced Nanomaterials Congress will run with Online LIVE participation setup using integrated conference technology that generates opportunities among delegates to extend their presence with respect to the exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegate Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit the abstract in an MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax, or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please note that the presenting author should submit the abstract in Congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts that raise ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards, or include work that is insufficiently relevant will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Opportunity to interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Gain a global perspective: the congress is attended by scientists, experts, technocrats, and researchers from both developed and developing nations.
- Spread knowledge about your subject area worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching, and good practices.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstracts Book of AMC Nano after peer-review with ISBN and DOI.
- Publish full article of your presentation in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer-review)
- Submitted abstracts with biography will be considered for IAAM awards and IAAM medal lectures.