International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) invites research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives and business professionals from all over the world to attend the five-day international conference on the advanced materials science and technology to be hosted in Singapore during 31 October - 04 November 2019. The 30th assembly of Advanced Materials Congress will have a series of the keynote, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions in the following subject areas:
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Download Abstract Template
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegates Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit abstract in MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. It is noted that the presenting author should submit the abstract in the Congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts which include ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards or include work not sufficiently relevant for we will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Publish your research in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer review).
- Gain a global perspective: coverage includes experience from the developed world and insight from new initiatives in developing countries.
- Spread knowledge about Advanced Materials worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching and good practices.