Baltic Conference Series (BCS) is a comprehensive event that has been designed to facilitate discussions on the recent trends in translational research, innovations, and technology for the market. The BCS offers a global platform to members of various industries and academia to make attempts for the commercialization of progressive research.
The congress will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite/Physical, Online/Live, and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunities among delegates to extend their presence with respect to the exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
Our conferences aim at highlighting the recent progresses made in the field of next-generation research and innovations with a special focus on materials knowledge and discoveries for empowering society. We invite notable personalities within the academia and industry to join our plenary sessions, keynote lectures, as well as oral and poster presentations on translational research for the empowerment of society and betterment of the scientific world. During these conferences, our attendees are given opportunities to indulge in discussions related to :
IAAM congress(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at SeaTM”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates on board in a single vessel. IAAM congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM congress(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for global networking. The congress(s) will also include commercial product launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage while cruising across the Sea.
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising across the Baltic Sea.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The congress process will commence on 28 August 2023 from Stockholm, Sweden and will conclude on 30 August 2023.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Congress running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion by placing all aboard in a single vessel while sailing.
- The congress will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in two Scandinavian countries (Sweden and Finland) along with the beautiful views of the Baltic Sea.