To participate in the conference, one need to register themselves in the online system. For registration in the conference, it is necessary to first create a user account in the Delegate Portal, and then you should sign into your conference account with the shared credentials for ‘Abstract Submission’ and ‘Conference Registration’. After signing in, please select ‘Conference Registration’ menu for your registration and accompanying person(s), and cruise accommodation during the conference.
How to Register for Conference?
Please follow the steps to complete your registration:
- Create your user account in the Delegate Portal/Login Here.
- Activate your Conference account by clicking on the link in the user activation URL which will be sent to your provided email ID within 48 hours.
- After user activation, you may proceed for the ‘Submission of Abstract’ (for the speakers, oral and poster presentations) and ‘Conference Registration’ request (for attendee)
- Upon the acceptance of the abstract and/or admin approval, you can complete your Conference registration.
- All the registration will be confirmed after the receipt of the payment.
The Conference Registration fee structures are as follows: All in Euro (€)
|Types of Registration||Early-Bird Registration||Mid-term Registration||Late Registration||On-spot Registration|
|28 Feb 2023||31 Mar 2023||30 Jun 2023||On-request|
* Those who registered no later than 10 Days before the Conference.
* Produce a valid student ID at the registration desk.
** Excluded from lectures and presentations, but are invited for the welcome reception, coffee breaks, all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, social activities, and cultural programmes.
#The registration fee does not include the cruise accommodation charges during the conference.
- IAAM member: Person who bears the IAAM Membership. If you have an IAAM membership, please fill your IAAM membership number. Please note that you can only register in this category after we confirm your registration status in the IAAM membership database.
- Academic delegate: Academic delegates are official representatives of universities, higher education & research organizations, and non-profit societies.
- Student delegate: Student delegates are master or Ph.D. students in any university or college. To attend the conference as a student delegate, you must produce a valid student identity card at the registration desk of the conference.
- Company participant: Company delegates are the official representatives of industries, private R&D companies, and other profitable organizations.
- Accompanying person: A person who accompanies the Congress delegate/ participant at the conference. They may be the spouse, friend or the children of the delegates. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend the technical sessions of the conference.
- Virtual Delegate: A person who cannot attend the conference in person but want to attend it virtually (online mode).
Registration Fee Includes (might vary according to the type of registration)
- Conference materials.
- Access to Conference Specific material.
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Publication of abstract(s) in the Conference proceedings abstracts book.
- Meals during conference-days (For onsite delegates only).
- Social, team building and cultural activities (For onsite delegates only).
- Networking opportunities with other delegates.
Accommodation during the conference
As the onsite conference will be organized in a sailing cruise. You need to book your accommodation accordingly with us. For booking your accommodation, please log in to your system and in “Conference Registration” steps, you need to fill all the details and the invoice regarding this will be shared with you via email.
How to book my Cruise Accommodation?
The cruise accommodation with different options will be appeared during the registration. Please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries regarding accommodation category, charges etc.
In cases where you cannot attend the conference and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for substitution until before 30 days of starting of the Conference. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the conference. They must have also done their research in the topics relevant to the theme that they can showcase at the conference based on their participation level with prior approval by Scientific Committee. You need to inform the Conference coordinator promptly via email (email@example.com) as soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate.
Cancellation of Participation
If due to any problem or change of plans, you have to cancel your participation in the Conference, kindly inform the Conference program manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Any cancellations done by the attendee will incur 100% of fee payment so as to compensate for Conference registration fee, accommodation, and other overheads. We advise you to cross-check your calendar before completing your conference registration.
Cancellation/Postponement of Conference
If due to any circumstances, IAAM has to cancel or postpone this conference, all pre-paid registrants will be given the option to attend the rescheduled conference or any upcoming IAAM conferences. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for traveling, accommodation, and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.