The World Conclave on Materials, Energy & Climate (WCMEC) is intended to provide an opportunity to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and widen the knowledge of Materials, Energy and Climate research and to surge innovation and responsiveness for the green technological needs in the areas of Materials, Energy and Climate.
World Conclave on Materials, Energy Climate will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Onsite/Physical, Online/Live and On-Demand) using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
WCMEC creates global networking to facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation for research, innovations, and technology that results in translational developments. The conference will offer coordination of the following contemporary research fields to pave the way for multi-inter-trans-disciplinary translational research and innovations for the market.
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Sustainable Construction and Building Materials
- Biomaterials and Biodevices
- Composite and Ceramic Materials
- Functional Materials
- Environmental and Green Materials
- Graphene Innovations and Technology
- Energy Materials and Technology
- Structural and Engineering Materials
- Electronic, Magnetic and Optical Materials
- Catalytic Materials
- Batteries, Supercapacitors and Solid Electrolyte Materials
- Emerging Technologies for Energy Applications
- Energy Materials- Synthesis and Characterization
- Geothermal Energy
- Nano Energy and Self-powered Technology
- Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis
- Solar Energy Materials and Technology
- Energy Harvesting Materials and Technology
- Fuel cells and Biofuels
- Hydrogen Energy
- Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics
- Water Splitting Technology
- Environmental Impact on Climate Change
- Zero Waste Technology
- Green House Gas Emission
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Low Carbon Technologies
- Clean and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Transport
- Biodiversity- Ecosystem
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Circular Economy
- Industrial Policy and Economy
- Thin Films, Materials Surface and Interfaces
- Computational Materials and Modelling
University of Cincinnati, USA
Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
Australian National University, Australia
Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA
Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, China
Clarkson University, USA
Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
Hebei University of Technology, China
Institute of Semiconductors, China
Jeonbuk National University, South Korea
Nihon University, Japan
Prairie View A&M University, USA
Sanyo-Onoda City University, Japan
|Gilberto Medeiros Ribeiro
University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania
University of New South Wales, Australia
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Wuhan University of Technology, China
Columbia University, USA
IAAM conference(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The congress provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
International Association of Advanced Materials organizes the congresses in a truly unique and innovative setup, “Knowledge Experience at Sea ”, which ensures the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates onboard in Delhi National Capital Region. IAAM congress(s) evidence strong attendance from industry and academia. Some of the elements of the IAAM conference(s) are excellent speakers, interdisciplinary research presentations, parallel sessions, symposia, and opportunities for global networking. The conclave will also include commercial product launches along with the experience of multi-cultural and demographic heritage.
- A series of keynote and invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions.
- The highest level of interactions and the most vibrant discussions, while cruising.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking.
- The conclave will start on 23 September 2023, and will conclude on 26 September 2023.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Conclave running with the wave of science, engineering, and technology.
- The format of “Knowledge Experience at Sea ” ensures the maximum interaction and the most vibrant discussion.
- The Conclave will provide you an amazing experience with lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations, and global networking.
- Excellent experience of European Cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities of Europe along with the beautiful views.