The World Conclave on Materials, Energy, and Climate (WCMEC) offers a global platform for both academia and industry to explore and discuss the latest interdisciplinary trends in materials and energy research and technology.
To accommodate a broader range of participation, WCMEC will offer hybrid setups, including onsite/physical, online live, and on-demand options. This integrated conference technology will enable delegates to extend their presence and engage in research exchange, networking, discussions, and publication more conveniently than ever before.
The primary objective of WCMEC is to promote intensive discussions and collaborations among participants to enhance and broaden knowledge of materials research and accelerate innovation and responsiveness to green technological needs in energy.
WCMEC welcomes research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives, and business professionals from around the world to submit abstracts for the international conclave on contemporary research fields that span multiple disciplines. The conference will feature a series of keynote addresses, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions covering a broad range of subject areas.
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Sustainable Construction and Building Materials
- Biomaterials and Biodevices
- Composite and Ceramic Materials
- Functional Materials
- Environmental and Green Materials
- Graphene Innovations and Technology
- Energy Materials and Technology
- Structural and Engineering Materials
- Electronic, Magnetic and Optical Materials
- Catalytic Materials
- Batteries, Supercapacitors and Solid Electrolyte Materials
- Emerging Technologies for Energy Applications
- Energy Materials- Synthesis and Characterization
- Geothermal Energy
- Nano Energy and Self-powered Technology
- Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis
- Solar Energy Materials and Technology
- Energy Harvesting Materials and Technology
- Fuel cells and Biofuels
- Hydrogen Energy
- Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics
- Water Splitting Technology
- Environmental Impact on Climate Change
- Zero Waste Technology
- Green House Gas Emission
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Low Carbon Technologies
- Clean and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Transport
- Biodiversity- Ecosystem
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Circular Economy
- Industrial Policy and Economy
- Thin Films, Materials Surface and Interfaces
- Computational Materials and Modelling
IAAM conference(s) brings young researchers and students of cross-disciplinary areas under a single umbrella. The Conclave provides opportunities for researchers, engineers, students, professionals, and business giants to present their research results, breakthrough innovations, discoveries, path-breaking ideas, experiences, products, and also launch their new products on a global platform.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegate's Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit the abstract in an MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax, or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please note that the presenting author should submit the abstract to Conclave.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts that raise ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards, or include work that is insufficiently relevant will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.
Reasons to Submit Abstract
- Opportunity to interact with an outstanding line-up of international speakers including government representatives and leading researchers from industry and academia.
- Gain a global perspective: the Conclave is attended by scientists, experts, technocrats, and researchers from both developed and developing nations.
- Spread knowledge about your subject area worldwide: Share your experiences in research, teaching, and good practices.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstracts Book of the WCMEC after peer-review with ISBN and DOI.
- Publish full article of your presentation in the special issue of Advanced Materials Letters (subject to peer-review)
- Submitted abstracts with biography will be considered for IAAM awards and IAAM medal lecture.