Guidelines & Information
Advanced Materials Congress Organizing with Hybrid Setups
IAAM is celebrating 10th anniversary of Advanced Materials Congress (AMC) in 2021. To provide highly interactive exchanges in materials science, engineering and technology, AMC demonstrates unified hybrid participation setups for example 1) Onsite physical attendance at venue, 2) joining Online/Live through internet and 3) On Demand presence as per convenient. Advanced Materials Congress with Hybrid Setups connects physical delegates (face-to-face) to virtual participants (digitally connected) from different countries of multiple locations to present, publish and participate in discussions with flexible features of interaction, broader accessibility, and easy navigation of experts.
Advanced Materials Congress with Hybrid Setups creates cohesive interactive opportunity to participants through onsite, online and on demand engagements, where participants feel freedom of movements in and out of sessions & symposium depending on choice of topical interests, experts’ lectures/exhibitions, and availability of time.
Speakers / Presenters
- Plenary Talk: Presentation Time- 40 minutes; 35 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes’ question-answer session.
- Keynote Talk: Presentation Time- 30 minutes; 25 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes’ question-answer session.
- Invited Talk: Presentation Time- 20 minutes; 17 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes’ question-answer session.
- Oral Presentation: Presentation Time- 15 minutes; 12 minutes for the presentation followed by 3 minutes’ question-answer session.
- Poster Presentation: The Standard Poster Display Size is A0 (Dimensions, Length x Width) – 1189 x 841 mm OR 46.8 x 33.1 inches) double-sided Velcro covered panel. Posters need to be displayed in the specified location assigned. The board will contain the poster number assigned to your poster. The title and authors must appear at the top of the poster.
Poster Support Desk
The conference will have a poster support desk. One can consult the support desk for any question related to the poster session. But later on, any information regarding individual poster can only be collected from the Registration Desk.
Poster Formatting Guidelines/Suggestions
- Place the title at the top center of the poster
- Use 72-point letters
- Avoid hand-drawn materials
- Keep it simple
- Do not post the pages of your paper
- Make sure it has a logical flow
- Use color, graphics, charts, and photos
- Key points should be in bold or in a larger font size
- Do not try to narrate the entire subject on the panel
- Save some key points for the one-on-one discussion
- Check the program for the setup and presentation time for your session
General, Session Chairs / Co-Chairs and Poster Evaluation Jury
- General Chairs: General chairs will be responsible for the course of the event in the respective assigned session or meeting room. In the attendees’ mind, you are an extension of the Congress and should be knowledgeable of the basics related to the event.
- General Co-chairs: General Co-chairs will be responsible for assisting the Congress General Chair for the course of the event in the assigned session or meeting room. In the attendees’ mind, you are an extension of the Congress and should be knowledgeable of the basics relating to the event.
- Session Chairs: Session chairs will be responsible for the course of the event in the respective meeting room. In the attendees’ mind, you are an extension of the Congress and should be knowledgeable of the basics relating to the event.
- Session Co-chairs: Session co-chairs will be responsible for assisting the session chair for the course of the event in the respective meeting room. In the attendees’ mind, you are an extension of the Congress and should be knowledgeable of the basics relating to the event.
- Poster Evaluation Jury: Poster Evaluation Jury will be responsible for the course of the event.
Role of Member of Scientific Advisory Board
- To advise the congress organizing committee on scientific matters including suggesting topics for sub/sessions, recommend speakers, etc.
- To recommend for Keynote (05), Invited (10) and Oral (10) talks for IAAM Awards.
- To encourage student, researchers, colleagues, and collaborators to participate in the Congress.
- To track developments of congress activities.
- To assist to make grand success of the conference, as appropriate, through public speaking, professional work, and outreach to contact networks.
Advanced Materials Congress with Hybrid Setups
Advanced Materials Congress will run with Hybrid participation Setups (Physical, Online/Live and On Demand) in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia using integrated conference technology that generates opportunity among delegates to extend their presence with respect to exchange of research, networking, discussion, and publication more accessible than ever before.
Broadcast your Participation at IAAM’ Hybrid Congress Setups!
Offer all participants under Physical, Online/Live and On Demand delegates through a protocol link to the computer or mobile for creating an interactive, and exciting meeting with physical and live online Q&A session. Parallel sessions can be assessing through the on demand post-production materials even after the conference date. This is how the IAAM’ Hybrid Conference Setups works:
- Physical delegates (face-to-face) have moderator, organizer, session chair, panelist, and key speakers at the conference venue.
- Online/Virtual participants (digitally connected) have speakers, panelist, and participants, who can join a conference through online links from anywhere in the world.
- On demand attendance through online and/or offline and access online and/or the post-production materials even after the meeting.
Concurrent Features and Operational Overview of the IAAM’ Hybrid Congress Setups!
IAAM’ Hybrid Congress Setups create a seamless fusion experience by utilizing the web communication, digital recording, online and offline technologies to allow more engagement and participation than ever before. The conference venue will be outfitted with an online gadget such as computer, microphone, and camera with high-speed internet connections, so that participants can join live online conference and connect with speakers/presenter and other delegates.
- Amazing topic-driven experts: The right speakers can elevate conference content and motive. IAAM Hybrid Setups transformative in arranging right and diversified experts across world at single platform via schedule topic-driven conference.
- Digital communications: Technology provides new communication tools that were not available before. Seamlessly broadcast live stream video available in real time manner to IAAM Hybrid Setups.
- Networking support: Mobile-friendly interface generate universally available best-in-class, chat-email support to ensure round the clock connectivity between the participants.
- Analyze conference materials and participants: This creates physical and digital participation environment for real time attending the conference, access of quality content, collaboration possibility and publication.